Top
 

About

Work Matters

In the past 14 years, COGNITION has changed as much as the marketing landscape and the channels used to create customer engagement. But with change, one thing remains same, COGNITION’s heart to help. This is our purpose and our cause-driven emphasis that is equally applied to our for-profit and non-profit client-partners.

Today COGNITION’s for-profit client-partners make up about 60% of our engagements and our non-profit work the remaining 40%. “Creative for a Cause” isn’t just a catchy slogan. We put our money where our mouth is by offering our branding and digital services to non-profits at a discounted rate and/or subsidize with grants.

We began with a desire to combine data-driven strategy with award-winning design. Over the years we’ve added digital strategy and digital design and development. Today’s customer experience begins within the digital space. But solid brand strategy and compelling design will make or break the digital experience. So we always lay the proper foundation by beginning with the end in mind. Roughly half our work focuses on comprehensive branding services and the other half on digital execution.

Who we’ve worked with

For-profit

Food & Beverage

  • Blackthorne Restaurant
  • Blackjack Bar-b-que
  • Chobani
  • Compass Group
  • Dilworth Coffee
  • Golden Rule Bar-b-q
  • Green Brothers Juice Co
  • Foodie Call
  • Sky Valley Foods

Healthcare

  • 2U Medical
  • Clark Orthodontics
  • Hull & Coleman Orthodontics
  • Mecklenburg Neurological
  • Orthocad
  • Robert Heck Dentistry
  • Southview Dentistry
  • Yeager Chiropratic

Professional Services

  • C&d Landscapes
  • CNP Technologies
  • Core Sports
  • EMC Design
  • Hayden Harper
  • Horizon Investments
  • Jay Bilas
  • Mary Ferguson, CPA
  • National Junior Cotillions
  • Rockworth Financial
  • Topics Education
  • Trust Company of the South
  • Valuespark Capital

Real Estate & Development

  • Afterdisaster
  • Bardwell Development
  • Brown & Glenn Realty
  • Cambridge Isenhour Homes
  • Capstone
  • Cardinal Restoration
  • Core Properties
  • Colliers
  • The Ghazi Company
  • Grubb Properties
  • John Hatcher Realty
  • Koury Corporation
  • Rival Construction
  • Startmount/reedy Fork Ranch
  • Vannoy Construction
  • Vicus Builders

Retail

  • Epicentre
  • Flowers Of Charlotte
  • Fruitfull Kids
  • Le Mystere
  • Lexington Home Brands
  • Innovasource
  • Savvy Spaces

Non-profit

Education

  • Charlotte Christian School
  • Covenant Day School
  • Greensboro College
  • Hickory Grove Baptist Church
  • Johnson C Smith University
  • Johnson & Wales University
  • Reformed Theological Seminary

Humanitarian

  • Barium Springs
  • Down Syndrome Assoc. Of Charlotte
  • Lifespan
  • YMCA Of Greater Charlotte

Ministry

  • Church Sports Outreach
  • Crosspark Church
  • Freedom House
  • Forest Hill Church
  • Motor Racing Outreach
  • Parkview Church
  • Sim International
  • Sim USA
  • Sports Friends
  • The Barnabas Center
  • Serge
  • Young Life
  • Youth Commission